BE IN THE LOOP – LIVE WITH ASNC!
Can’t make it to Chicago? You can still connect with brilliant thought-leaders, innovators, cardiologists and researchers for four engaging days in Chicago. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about new ideas and emerging technology, current best practices, radiation safety and appropriate use criteria in the nuclear cardiology field.
This On Demand activity is comprised of high quality content from the live ASNC2019 24th Annual Scientific Meeting hosted September 12-15, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
We've opened access to 13 rooms with top sessions on:
- Bone Scintigraphy for Diagnosis of Cardiac Amyloidosis: ASNC/Multisocietal Consensus Recommendations
- Augmenting Relative Perfusion: Management of Complicated Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cardiac Sarcoidosis: When to Investigate and How?
- Predicting the Future: Machine Learning and Big Data in Cardiac Imaging
- Mindful Myocardium: Imaging to Delineate the Brain-Heart Continuum
- Cutting Edge Clinical and Basic Science Research
Meeting on Demand will launch September 30!